Image source: MY Regióny
The Slovak Republic held the Presidency of the Danube Region Strategy from 1 November 2020 to 31 October 2021. What were the goals and priorities of the Slovak EUSDR Presidency? How do our Slovak colleagues evaluate it and what are the most important challenges that the Danube Region Strategy is currently facing?
We will look for answers to these and other topics in the discussion dedicated to the Danube River and the development of the regions it connects on its way, with the following speakers:
- Michal Blaško – National Coordinator of the Danube Strategy, Director of the Department of Transnational Cooperation Programs, Ministry of Investment, Regional Development and Informatics of the Slovak Republic,
- Robert Lichtner – Danube Strategy Point Coordinator, Danube Strategy Secretariat, Vienna,
- Alena Kurecová – Research Institute of Water Management, Department of Programs and Concepts, member of EUSDR PA 4 SK Team
- Jaroslava Szüdi – PAC´s Support Team, EUSDR Priority Area 7, Department of European and International Science Policy, Section of Science and Technology, Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sports of the Slovak Republic,
- František Koločány – Department of Management of Transnational Cooperation Programs, Ministry of Investment, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic.