Interreg Central Europe launched a call for projects to coordinate ESIF and Horizon 2020 partners and transfer results to regions. The challenge is to capitalize on the results of projects from directly managed programs and apply them in practice in the Central European region. This call is primarily intended for partners from already successful Interreg CE projects and directly managed programs.
The aim of the experimental pilot Call is to improve the impact of EU projects. Increasing the impact of transnational projects in the regions is possible through the use of already existing outputs and results, while coordinating with other EU instruments.
Main elements of the project: Focus on the implementation of tools and pilot activities (downstream) or strategies and action plans (upstream). Communication activities can help, but they should not be the main focus of the proposal. The number of partners and the size of the budget should reflect the project’s scope. The maximum duration of the project is 24 months.
The Call focuses on 7 topics:
- Industry 4.0,
- Energy Efficient Renovation of Public Buildings,
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Low-Carbon Mobility and Urban Air Quality,
- Climate Change Adaptation and Risk Prevention,
- Cultural Heritage Sites and Buildings at Risk,
- Accessibility of Peripheral and Border Region to TEN-T CNC network / nodes.
The total call budget is 10 million EUR.
Minimum design conditions:
- Thematic focus on 7 pre-selected topics.
- Coordination between at least 2 Interreg CE projects and one thematically relevant project from a directly managed program.
- At least half of the project partners from the Interreg CE projects and at least one project partner from the directly managed program.
- One institution cannot participate in more than one proposal on the same subject.
The call was launched on March 4th 2019 and will end on July 5th 2019. The start of projects is expected in early 2020. Interreg CE also provides a matchmaking tool.
More information about this call and the matchmaking tool are available here.