The 4th EU Macro-Regional Strategies Week (EU MRS Week) will take place in hybrid format from 24-28 April 2023 in Brussels and online. Under the slogan transform to thrive, the EUMRS Week 2023 will focus on three themes: Energy, Skills and Funding.
The programme will have the following structure during the week:
- From the mornings of 24 to 26 April 2023, online stakeholder sessions will be organised.
- All sessions taking place from the afternoon of 26 to 28 April will be organised in hybrid mode (the official opening of the European Commission and three thematic sessions).
EU MRS key implementers will have the opportunity to join onsite in the Event Lounge, Brussels, while EU MRS stakeholders will be able to join the debate online.
For those interested in submitting their application in order to organise online sessions, the following information is very important:
- From Monday morning (24 April) until Wednesday morning (26 April), the programme will provide room for a total of 9 online stakeholder sessions, of 90 minutes each.
- The organisers issued a Partners Guideline, providing information about who can apply to become an EUMRS Week partner, how to submit applications, and conditions and requirements applicants have to fulfil, timeslots, registrations etc.
- Proposals with a cross-MRS approach and inspiring best practices replicable across the four EU macro-regions will be given preference.
- Access the dedicated website https://eumrsweek.regio-events.eu/stakeholders, insert the password: EUMRSWEEK and submit your proposals until 10 March 2023.
The results will be communicated on 17 March 2023 to all applicants.
Let’s shape the 4th EU MRS Week together!
For further details about the call, please contact: email@example.com.