The EUSDR logo is available for download as .jpg and .eps files. Please be sure to read the logo usage rights at the bottom of the page before using the logo.
A Visual Identity Quick Guide for the EUSDR logo may be downloaded here
Templates for presentations (.ppt format) individualized for each priority area.
Logo Rights of Use
INTERACT Point Vienna, within the INTERACT Programme 2007-2013, owned the copyrights for the EUSDR logo and in June 2015 transferred these rights to the Danube Strategy Point (DSP). Third parties who wish to make use of the logo may do so free of charge, as long as the conditions laid down below are fulfilled:
- The use should not be linked to aims, activities or events incompatible with the principles and objectives of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region; under no circumstances may the logo be reproduced for illegal ends which are contrary to public decency.
- The use should not be linked to commercial purposes; anyone intending to reproduce the logo as part of his/her activities is authorised to do so on condition that such exploitation is free and does not give rise to any value added for which the citizens of Europe may be charged.
- The user undertakes to respect the visual representation of the logo. No modification is authorised other than these expressly authorised by the DSP, upon request.
- It is understood that the user shall not acquire and shall not claim any title to the logo which is the subject of this authorisation.
- The user shall not register or seek to register any trademark or name which contains the logo or which is so similar to the logo as to be likely to cause deception or confusion.
- Users are not authorised to use the logo in any commercial context which would lead the public to believe that the user or the author benefits from the authorisation of the DSP, the European Commission or any other institution.
The DSP disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, relating to the validity of the logo and the upholding of intellectual property rights or any other third-party rights including, but not limited to, any implied warranty against infringement of third parties’ property rights.
The DSP shall not be liable to the user for any loss or damage whatsoever or however caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with this authorisation.
The DSP shall not be liable to third parties for claims which are based on the user’s use of the logo and result from acts and omissions of the user.
The DSP may, at its own discretion and when it deems appropriate, take any action and procedures necessary against any user who breaches these rules.
The DSP may require the users to terminate the use of this logo immediately without notice if, in its sole judgment, the user has breached any terms or conditions of these rules. Upon termination, the user must destroy all materials related to the authorisation.