Job announcement for 2 /two/ vacant positions for experts at the Joint Technical Secretariat, Priority Area 3 “To Promote Cultureand Tourism, People to People Contacts” of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region, located in Rousse, Republic of Bulgaria
- I.General Job description for the position “expert” at the Joint Technical Secretariat:
- The main responsibilities are related to drafting of reporting documents under project “Technical assistance for the Bulgarian coordinator of PA 3 of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region”;
- Providing Support to the activities carried out by the Bulgarian and Romanian coordinators;
- Involvement in the preparation, carrying out and reporting of meetings and events under PA 3 of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region;
- Maintenance and updating of web site of PA3;
- Initiate and participate in project proposals drafting.
- 1.Documents submission
The applicants shall submit via regular postal service or via e-mail the required documents. The deadline for submission of application is 17.30 on 07 June 2016, Sofia local time.
- 2.Documents Selection stage
Within 5 working days after deadline for submission of documents, a Commission appointed by a Minister of Tourism shall check the submitted by each applicant documents and shall announce the list of the admitted applicants for the second stage at the web site of the Ministry of Tourism www.tourism.government.bg, and it will be announced the date for interview.
The Commission appointed with an Ordinance of the Minister of Tourism shall have interview with candidates, shall evaluate them and announce a final ranking of selected applicants
- 4.Selection procedure results announcement
The final result from the selection procedure concerning ranking of applicants shall be announced on the web site of Ministry of Tourism www.tourism.government.bg
- University degree (Bachelor is a must);
- Professional experience in preparation and/or implementation of EU financed projects;
- Very good English proficiency level;
- Knowledge of second foreign language is considered as an advantage;
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region;
- Experience with international organizations / partners;
- Excellent communication and writing skills and presentation skills;
- Request for participation in the selection procedure (as per enclosed matrix);
- Curriculum Vitae in Europass format;
- Cover letter;
- Copy of a document/s from a relevant education institution;
- Copy of documents for professional experience;
- Copy of document/s for English and/or another foreign language proficiency;
The documents shall be submitted in Bulgarian language. In case when an Applicant is not a Bulgarian citizen, the documents can be submitted also in another foreign language with a translation in Bulgarian.
Submission of documents
– Personally at the premises of Ministry of Tourism, at address 1, Saborna str. , Sofia
– Via regular post addressed to Ministry of Tourism, 1, Saborna str., 1000 Sofia (the stamp on the envelope shall be not later of the deadline for submission of documents);
– To email email@example.com
Deadline for submission of documents – 17.30 on 07 June 2016, Sofia local time.
Location for the interview – Ruse, 15 Knyzheska str. Floor 3
This is an hour rate contract and the hour rate shall be paid according to the budget approved together with the Application form
For more information and other notifications regarding this selection procedure visit the website of the Ministry of Tourism of Bulgaria: www.tourism.government.bg