10th International Danube Conference on Culture: Culture for all – The Danube as a cultural bridge
The 10th International Danube Conference on Culture will take place from 23-25 April 2023 in the Museum of Vojvodina in Novi Sad, Serbia.
The general objectives of the Danube Conferences on Culture are:
- To inspire cultural operators and artists coming from the Danube region
- To encourage partnerships and cooperation
- To offer practical examples and space for discussions around the conference themes
- To develop problem-solution thinking in the field of culture
The main topics of the Conference 2023 are:
- Culture everywhere (old and new, formal and informal spaces for culture)
- New technologies in culture (AI, VR, digital, virtual, future concepts…)
- Culture for all (old and new target groups, audience development)
- Sustainable culture (environmental aspects, resilience questions, the legacy of projects, festivals…)
Culture, art and cultural heritage professionals, operators, experts, project managers and artists from the Danube Region are invited to submit their application to hold a workshop.
More information can be found here.
Registration is possible until 10 April 2023.