16-17 June, Sofia, Bulgaria
You are invited to participate in the 7th European Evaluation Conference “The result orientation: Cohesion Policy at work” organized by the Directorates-General for Regional and Urban Policy and Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion of the European Commission. The conference will highlight the benefits of evidence based policy making. It will be a showcase for the best evaluations, a place to discuss good practices in evaluation planning, and an opportunity to broaden the range of people involved in the evaluation of Cohesion Policy.
The conference will bring together Managing Authorities, evaluation experts, the academia, and stakeholders from across Europe for discussing 2 key questions:
- What has EU Cohesion Policy achieved in the last programming period?
- What are the challenges to the effectiveness of the interventions in the Programming Period 2014-20?
Furthermore evaluation evidence on the performance of Cohesion Policy will be presented, examining:
- Lessons learned from evaluations of the 2007-2013 period;
- The effectiveness of Cohesion Policy investments in different fields;
- The experience of Managing Authorities with the design of Evaluation Plans and the challenges for evaluation in 2014-2020.
More info & registration at http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/en/policy/evaluations/conferences/evaluating-effects/#4