Seed Money Facility Info Session – Priority Area 10 “Institutional Capacity and Cooperation”
The online Seed Money Facility Info Session for Priority Area 10 “Institutional Capacity and Cooperation” will be held on Wednesday, 6 December 2023.
What topics will bediscussed?
- What is the Seed Money Facility of the Danube Region Programme?
- What is the benefit for stakeholders to apply for the Seed Money Facility?
- Which topics can I address under Priority Area 10 “Institutional Capacity and Cooperation”?
- What kind of strategic projects can I develop with the Seed Money Facility?
- Where do I get further guidance on the application and implementation of a Seed Money Facility project?
Who can join?
We welcome all interested stakeholders from public authorities, civil society organisations, academia, and business located in one of the 14 countries* of the Danube Region.
How can I join?
Registration & accessing the info session:
The info session is free of charge, but registration is mandatory.
Please register until 5 December at: https://forms.gle/DjYj5YbNJo4xkVqaA
All registered participants will receive the meeting link (Microsoft Teams) to access the info session.
the agenda of he event is available here https://capacitycooperation.danube-region.eu/events/seed-money-facility-info-session-priority-area-10-institutional-capacity-and-cooperation/