- Developing a long-term relationship with programmes relevant for DSP and the strategy and stakeholders of DSP in order to assess their needs and develop appropriate services for embedding of the EUSDR into EU programmes.
- Contributing to outline the general strategy to improve the implementation of the Action Plan of EUSDR.
- Development of the next evaluation strategy for EUSDR, responsible for procurement of the evaluation.
- Finalising the development and implementation of the monitoring concept for EUSDR.
- Reporting to the Coordinator on progress of the implementation of the work plan.
- University degree in relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years of experience with European Cohesion Policy
- Experience with reporting and evaluation of programmes and organizational bodies
- Knowledge of ETC regulatory framework (regulations, delegated acts, guidance)
- Knowledge of programme management cycle (programming, calls for projects, project selection, monitoring, evaluation, closure etc.)
- Specific knowledge on evaluation – themes of cooperation
- Experience and knowledge relating to public procurement
- Experience and knowledge relating to consulting methods, in bi- or multinational projects
- Fluent in English
- Intercultural skills to work in an international team
- Willingness to travel and to work on a flexible time schedule
- Time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, co-operative working approach, analytical and conceptual approach
Terms and conditions for employment:
- The employment contract will be established with EU-Förderagentur GmbH
- Starting date: 1 September 2020
- A temporary contract until 31 December 2021 will be offered including a one month probation period. The employment is foreseen on a 40 hours per week basis
- The working place is Vienna (Austria)
- Monthly gross salary offered: Minimum € 3.500,- (14-times, for 40 hours/week). The minimum salary can be adapted according to qualification and experiences of the candidate
Submission of application:
The application shall include:
- A motivation letter in English of no more than one page
- A detailed curriculum vitae
EU-Förderagentur GmbH seeks to attain gender balance within the Wien Holding Group and encourages applicants of both genders to apply for this position.
Interviews will take place in Vienna indicatively between 27 and 31 July 2020.