- All submission deadlines are being extended by one month.
- Applicants may register for a one-to-one short discussion about their project concept with one of the project advisors (a registration system will be set up once the call is published).
- Private entities in the 2020 call are no longer obliged to launch ‘open’ tenders for contracts above 139 000 euros’.
- All projects will be allowed to financially support local initiatives that may contribute to the project objective.
- A special section on start-up companies has been integrated into the guidelines.
Find more details: https://ec.europa.eu/easme/en/section/life/calls-proposals