The Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration, through DSP office in Bucharest, is relaunching the following PUBLIC TENDER: “Acquisition of advertising consultancy services to complete the EUSDR communication strategy and related activities”
The economic operator is expected to provide the following services:
• finalizing the EUSDR Communication Strategy, together with the development of the narrative which will be included in the Communication Strategy. These are designed to provide guidance and support to all stakeholders in the EUSDR and to ensure a coordinated way of internal and external communication,
• developing a communication guide
• organizing a communication workshop.
More details can be found within the following papers:
The offer consisting of the technical proposal and the financial proposal will be elaborated in Romanian and will be submitted in one of the following ways:
– at the e-mail address: simona [DOT] scarlat [AT] mdrap [DOT] ro.
– in a closed envelope, during the working hours, at the headquarters of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration, from Bd. Libertatii nr. 16, North Side, Bucharest, Registry (room 3). The envelope will include the subject of the contract “Acquisition of advertising consultancy services to complete the EUSDR communication strategy and related activities”
Deadline: 30th of July 2019; 12:00 h (Bucharest time)
Contact: Simona Scarlat, tel. 0372.111.440, fax: 0372.111.445, e-mail: simona [DOT] scarlat [AT] mdrap [DOT] ro.